Visit the website of a major airline to find information about the airline’s mission, objectives, strategic priorities, organizational structure and operations.
1. Outline the airline’s mission, objectives and strategic priorities.
2. Select perspectives that are appropriate to supporting the objectives and strategy of the airline develop one or more objectives for each perspective, and present a strategy map.
3. Develop a balanced scorecard for the airline, similar in style to Exhibit 14.3 including two to four performance measures to address each objective.
4. Explain the concept of lag and lead indicators using examples from the balanced scorecard you have developed.
5. Outline some of the design and implementation processes that need to be managed carefully to ensure that the balanced scorecard is successfully implemented across the organizational?